Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December is here.......

I am so excited that December has arrived! Our Christmas tree and lights are up and on! I hope to start the baking today, for a fundraising event at my youngest daughter's school. Then I will bake because I love to do it....Christmas cookies are my favourite thing to bake. I am planning on Chocolate & Lemon Crack Cookies; Whipped Shortbread; Pecan Shortbread; and I hope to make one my Mom always loved, Almond Crescents. I do not have her recipe, but I am pretty sure they are just stiff shortbread cookies with crushed almond slices rolled in icing sugar. Time will tell and I plan on sharing some pictures this year, too!
Onward to Cutie Pie! This is the 3rd card is my Cutie Pie Workshop planned for January.
I used retired Dotty For You patterned paper along with some Slate & White Daisy cardstock. I coloured the cupcake and stand with my Shin Han Alcohol Markers. The sentiment is stamped with Black ink and the ribbon is our sweet Slate Diagonal Striped.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: retired Dotty For You
Stamp: Cutie Pie, Dec Stamp of the Month
Cardstock: Slate; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon; Red Glitter Sparkle
Tools: Scallop Border Punch
Other: Memento Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!