Thursday, December 11, 2014

Heartstrings is heavenly!

Well, it is crazy how you find something you really like and then it seems to be glued to your hands! This is what is happening with our stamps and patterned paper from our new Seasonal Expressions! I cannot seem to pull myself away from Heartstrings or Happy to Be Friends.
This Heartstrings paper pack has such a wonderful variety of patterns to choose from, I can't put it down! I started with Flaxen cardstock on a White Daisy base. Added 3 pieces of Heartstrings patterns in addition to a zip strip and another wee strip of Flaxen cardstock.

I stamped the branches from, Happy to Be Friends, with Flaxen ink. I used just one branch and stamped an overlapping circle with it to make it look like a wreath. The sentiment is stamped with Black ink and I added the dots with my Shin Han Alcohol markers. It is matted on Lagoon and Slate Cardstock. While Slate is not a suggested colour to coordinate, with CTMH, pretty much everything can coordinate! I finished the card with some Aqua Dots.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Heartstrings
Stamp: Happy to Be Friends
Cardstock: Flaxen; Lagoon; Slate; White Daisy
Ink: Flaxen; Black; Shin Han Alcohol markers
Embellishments: Aqua Dots
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I would make a bunch of these if I were you :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!