Sunday, December 7, 2014

Make it Sparkle!

A customer recently asked me to create a card kit for her, with 4 different card designs. I had lots of fun doing it and am posting this card first, since it fits perfectly with the "Sparkle" challenge over at "Just Us Girls" Challenge Blogspot.
I started with this lovely polka dot patterned paper from Snowhaven and matted it with some Cranberry cardstock. I cut the scallop circle and stamped the sentiment on Glacier cardstock. In the background, I stamped a "snowflake kisses" poem from a retired set, with coordinating ink.

I cut the lovely snowflake from Silver Glitter paper with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I tied the sentiment piece up with Ruby Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Snowhaven
Stamps: retired CTMH
Cardstock: White Daisy; Glacier; Cranberry
Ink: Glacier; Black
Embellishments: Silver Glitter Paper; Ruby Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and perfect for our challenge this week...glad you joined us over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!