Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snowflakes falling......?

Well, there are no snowflakes falling here, in Victoria! I have lived here for 23 years and I think we have seen snow at Christmas no more than 3 times! So, I like to stamp snowflakes to help me remember what a white Christmas feels like!
 These cards are a colour copy of one I previously made, that was also a take on one Karen Day had made! I added retired Twilight and Sky cardstock for mats, along with Twilight and Crystal Blue ink. The top card was embellished with Silver Glitter paper. The bottom, with White Shimmer Trim.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: retired
Paper: Yuletide Carol
Cardstock: Colonial White; retired Twilight & Sky
Embellishments: Silver Glitter paper; White Shimmer Trim

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Nancy! They have a lovely soft feel to them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!