Friday, May 1, 2015

Do you love elephants?

I have recently been noticing some rather sweet elephant stamps online. Nothing that made me jump to buy, until I got an email with this sweet set from WPlus9. It is called, Unforgettable and has matching dies.
I needed to create a special 7th birthday card for a former co-worker's Neice. So I thought this Girl's 5 x 7 card would be perfect for pink and grey elephants. I started with Slate and Cotton Candy cardstock. I stamped with Cotton Candy ink, with 4 different "7" images, for this 7th Birthday card.

I matted some patterned paper with Slate cardstock. I cut some White Daisy; Slate and Whisper stitched circles, with stitched dies from Li'l Inker Designs. I stamped the sentiments from the Unforgettable set in Black ink, then added coordinating stars in Cotton Candy ink. I coloured the sweet elephants with my Shin Han Markers.

I embossed some Whisper cardstock with CTMH's Heart folder, then matted it on some Slate cardstock punched with our border punch. I also added some Slate Diagonal striped ribbon. I cut flowers with CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge at 1 1/4", then stamped them with swiped Cotton Candy ink. I added some Stardust Glitz to their centres.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: WPlus9 Unforgettable; retired alphabet sets
Cardstock: White Daisy; Slate; Whisper; Cotton Candy
Ink: Cotton Candy; Black; Memento Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Slate Diagonal Ribbon; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Scallop Punch; Heart Embossing folder; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; WPlus9 Unforgettable coordinating dies


1 comment:

  1. Those elephants are adorable. I haven't talked with you in forever, so I wanted to stop in and say hello. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!