Friday, May 8, 2015

More for Mother's Day

Here is another watercolour piece I created for a Mother's Day card.
I created this watercolour piece with Glacier; Thistle; and Pear ink. I stamped the flower images with Versamark and embossed them with Colonial White embossing powder. Then I smooshed ink onto my All-Purpose Mat and filled in the paper with ink and water. The sentiment is embossed in Black and is from an Artfully Sent stamp set.

I used Thistle cardstock as a mat for this patterned paper from Blossom. I added a border with Sweet Leaf Paper Fundamentals and some Turquoise Shimmer Trim. I coloured the Clear Sparkles with my Shin Han Markers and used my Scallop Border Punch on some Colonial White cardstock. I also ran my watercolour piece through my Big Shot with a rectangular Stitching Die from Lil Inker Designs.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Artfully Sent and retired
Paper: Blossom
Cardstock: Colonial White; Thistle; Sweet Leaf Paper Fundamentals
Ink: Glacier; Thistle; Pear; Black Pigment; Versamark
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; Turquoise Shimmer Trim; Colonial White embossing powder
Other: Watercolour paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!