Sunday, June 7, 2015

Father's Day for a challenge

I really liked the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, so I decided to play. I'm stuck on Lagoon and everything turquoise, so that fit in well with this Father's Day card.
 I used the gorgeous wood grain turquoise patterned paper from Seaside and the zip strip from Blossom. I also added Lagoon Paper Fundamentals with White Daisy and Lagoon cardstock. I used stitching dies on all three pieces from Lawn Fawn; My Favorite Things; and  Lil' Inker Designs. I stamped with 2 retired sets in Black ink, then added Glacier Thick Twine and puffy stars from the Chalk It Up Assortment.
All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted
Stamps: retired
Paper: Seaside; Blossom; Adventure Paper Fundamentals
Cardstock: Lagoon; White Daisy
Embellishments: Glacier Thick Twine; Chalk It Up Assortment
Other: Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things, and Lil' Inker Designs Dies

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors on this! I can see why you are stuck on the turquoise. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great colors for a Father's Day card. They're great colors for ANY card -- love them. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!