Monday, June 1, 2015

Taste of Summer

It has been a week of beautiful weather here in Victoria. Our garden is growing well. Our raspberries are ripening fast; we have strawberries ripening like crazy; we have lots of blueberries on our bushes; I just harvested my second crop of rhubarb; my figs are looking good; and the vegetables are inching up. Summer weather seems to be here already, so here are a couple more of cards I made with May's Taste of Summer special.
These cards were fun and simple to make. I used Pear; Sunset; and White Daisy cardstock. I stamped the orange wedges with Sunset ink; cut them out; then applied Liquid Glass over top of them.
I added Topiary Chevron Striped ribbon along with Clear Sparkles I coloured with Shin Han Alcohol Markers. The sentiment and frame are stamped with Black ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper& Stamp: Taste of  Summer May 2015
Cardstock: Pear; Sunset; White Daisy
Ink: Black; Sunset; Shin Han Alcohol Marker
Embellishments: Topiary Chevron Ribbon; Clear Sparkles
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!