Monday, June 8, 2015

Watercolour Wedding

Since I have been creating lots of watercolour cards, I thought I would sneak another one in the Watercolour blog hop at Pretty Pink Posh.

This card was created for a special order, from an old co-worker. He was invited to a wedding and their invitation was watercolour. I suggested I create a watercolour card for him to give them, at the event this summer.

I started circle images from Doodled Designs and I Do. I embossed them with Colonial White Embossing Powder on watercolour paper. Then I used Lagoon; Canary and Pixie ink to fill in the background. I stamped the retired bride & groom image with Black pigment ink, then embossed it with clear powder. I cut an embossed the banner from Oodles of Doodles and the sentiments are from I Do and Banner Wishes. I added little dots of Stardust Glitz all over the card and some lovely sequins from our Oceanside Sequins.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: I Do; Doodled Designs; Oodles of Doodles; Banner Wishes
Cardstock: White Daisy; Thistle; Black
Ink: Lagoon; Canary; Pixie; Black Pigment
Embellishments: Oceanside Sequins; Stardust Glitz; Colonial White Embossing Powder
Other: Watercolour paper; Lil' Inker Stitched Die


5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! I LOVE this!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design and your Water Coloring is AWESOME!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!