Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Background Bonanza

I am still trying to catch up on life, since getting home from Convention and the additional 2 weeks we were away. Yesterday I reorganized the 3 bins full of stuff we took and purchases along the way!

Here are two more cards I created using my new favourite, Botanical Backgrounds. I simply stamped them in Black ink on Canary and Pixie cardstock, with a Black mat.
For the top one I added some Pink Glitter Paper and stamped with, Happy To Be Friends in Pixie; Canary and Sweet Leaf ink. I also added some retired Stardust Glitz to the flower centres.
For the second version, I added Brown/Gold Glitter paper and stamped with, Lovely Birthday. The flowers were stamped with Pixie and Canary.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Happy To Be Friends; Botanical Backgrounds; Lovely Birthday
Cardstock: Colonial White; Black; Canary; Pixie; Pink Glitter; Gold Glitter
Ink: Canary; Pixie; Sweet Leaf; Black
Embellishment: Stardust Glitz


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!