Friday, July 10, 2015

#CTMHCONV2015

Well, I must apologize for not keeping up with my blog this week. We left the beautiful Yachats, Oregon on Sunday, July 5th for a 2 day drive to Disneyland. On Monday, we saw large orange signs showing construction ahead, then sat on the highway at almost a complete stop for 1.5 hours before we saw any construction!

Once we arrived in Disneyland, we unpacked, then went out to get our week's supplies to stock our hotel fridge with. We were off to bed early so we could have an early start to our family day in the park on Tuesday. Wednesday saw my first day at Close To My Heart's annual convention, for Leadership Day.


We are not heading into the 4th and final day of convention tomorrow, Saturday. A new Mission Statement was launched today with a very touching video. I thought this would be a good place to post it, as we promised we could get 50,000 views of this video before the end of convention tomorrow. So, please watch it several times and I'll be back to post some artwork in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a fabulous time at convention!!! all the new stuff is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!