Thursday, September 10, 2015

Watercolour Wonder

I LOVE Watercolouring! I was enjoying using our dye inks for watercolouring, until we added these fabulous watercolour paints and paper to our products. Now, I LOVE using these paints.....it is really difficult to get much else done!
With this card, I wanted to see how things would look if I covered the entire surface with paint. So, with our lovely watercolour paper and paints, I got to painting. I added a butterfly I had already cut out with the watercolour paper, then added 3 of my favourite colours.

After I applied the watercolour, I spritzed the paper with water, then added more colour. I let the paper dry again, then removed my butterfly. I used a sponge and added a wee bit of Black ink to the butterfly's edges. Then I added some Thin Foam Tape and put the butterfly back in place.

Then I stamped with one of my NEW favourite stamps....one of our September - Hello Life sets. I just love the combination of the fonts. You can't go wrong with tiny stamps either, they just add a sweet sprinkling all over, too. I added a Black cardstock mat and this card is done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Hello Life - Sept
Paper: Watercolour Paper; Black & White Daisy cardstock
Ink: Black; Watercolour Paints
Tools: Artistry Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!