Sunday, November 8, 2015

Artistry deer.

I flipped through our new Artistry cartridge book with great anticipation when I first received it. There were so many images I wanted to cut. Some sang to me for Christmas cards.....this image was one of them.
Our White Pines paper was perfect for this sweet deer image. The deer looks like an original Rudolph image and was perfect for this tree patterned paper. I cut the mat with Cocoa cardstock, then traced around the cut of the deer with my Black journaling pen.

I used the reverse side of the tree patterned paper with a strip of Cranberry cardstock, for the bottom mat. I added some Gold Shimmer Trim and also cut some holly leaves from Art Philosophy, from Fern cardstock. I added some Red Sparkle gems to finish this card. The sentiment was stamped with Cranberry pigment ink, then embossed with clear embossing powder.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: White Pines
Cardstock: Cocoa; Cranberry; Colonial White; Fern
Ink: Cranberry pigment
Embellishments: Red Sparkles; Gold Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artistry & Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!