Monday, December 14, 2015

More Christmas cards.

This wreath is one of my all time favourite stamp sets. It takes a wee bit of time, but no skill to colour it to look amazing. This card is another in my recent Christmas Variety Card class.
I used Glacier cardstock and embossed it with our Diamond Embossing folder, then rubbed Glacier ink over top. I added gorgeous Fern cardstock as a mat, then cut a scalloped square with Art Philosophy to feature the stamped piece. I tucked some Red Shimmer Trim underneath and added more Glacier cardstock to help the wreath pop.

I stamped the wreath from Season's Tweetings, with Memento Black ink. I coloured the wreath in with Shin Han Alcohol Markers Sap Green; Turquoise Blue; and Cherry Pink. I added a wee bit of Stardust Glitz also, however, it is hard to see in the picture. I stamped the bird in Poppy ink then added a wee bit of colour with the same Green and Blue markers. The sentiment is from retired Merry, Merry, stamped with Fern ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: retired Merry, Merry; Season's Tweetings
Cardstock: Fern; Glacier; Colonial White; Memento Black
Ink: Glacier; Poppy; Shin Han Sap Green, Turquoise Blue, and Cherry Pink
Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim; Stardust Glitz

1 comment:

  1. It's darling! I love the two-tone leaves - very nice touch! I'm betting it is even nicer in person - with the bit of sparkle you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!