Friday, February 26, 2016

Share the Love

I am running a wee bit late on posting cards I made with this amazing promotional stamp set for February, Share the Love. I will share a few more over the next couple of days. I will also be cramming in some cards made with Feb SOTM, Balloon Animals.
I used the lovely patterned paper from La Vie En Rose with Black cardstock. I added Silver Shimmer Trim and Slate Baker's Twine, I cut the pocket shape from Artistry and added a lined image behind the sentiment from an Artistry stamp set. I finished the pocket off with a hand drawn outline and some Shin Han alcohol marker on the heart.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Share the Love, Feb Constant Campaign; Artistry
Paper: La Vie En Rose
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim; Slate Baker's Twine
Ink: Black; Journaling Pen; Shin Han Red Alcohol Marker
Tools: Artistry Cricut Cartridge



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!