Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy in Love!

While I was on a kick of making Valentine's cards, I made this card using, Woodland Romance.
I started with patterned paper from Sangria, then I random stamped it with flower images from Woodland Romance in Eggplant and Pomegranate inks. I used a mat and border of Eggplant cardstock and added Silver Foil Tape and some Slate Baker's Twine. I cut the tag with Art Philosophy, then stamped the sentiment with Black ink. I stamped then fussy cut another flower from a scrap piece of the same Sangria patterned paper, then used a Yellow Sakura Souffle pen.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Woodland Romance
Paper: Sangria
Cardstock: Eggplant; White Daisy
Ink: Eggplant; Pomegranate; Black
Embellishments: Slate Baker's Twine; Silver Foil Tape
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Sakura Yellow Souffle pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!