Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Make your own background.

I love to make my own backgrounds for cards, so Simon's Monday Challenge fit perfect with this card.
I started with Lagoon ink and stamped these sweet cascading hearts, from Charming Cascades. Then I inked the same image up with Sweet Leaf, then Glacier ink and stamped again, just moving the image over slightly from where the previous was stamped. I stamped the monkey with Peacock ink from February's Balloon Animals set, along with the sentiment in Black. I used my Black journaling pen to add a frame, then matted the entire piece with Sweet Leaf and Peacock cardstock.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamp: Balloon Animals, Feb SOTM; Charming Cascades
Ink: Lagoon; Glacier; Sweet Leaf; Peacock; Black
Cardstock: Peacock; Sweet Leaf; White Daisy
Embellishments: Aqua Dots
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Nancy! I love your colors and use of the charming cascades and balloon animal stamps. Really fabulous card. Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love these tiny shapes. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!