Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunshine Birdies

I am fascinated with birds, so to add a cute whimsical bird stamp set to my collection was a must. I seem to be on a kick of random stamping to create my own paper, then adding just bits of colour to help the images sing! (Did you see what I did there......."help the images sing".....cause they're birdies.....!)
I stamped on White Daisy cardstock with Memento Black ink. I used my waterbrush with Thistle; Pixie; Canary; Crystal Blue; and Pear inks to add a bit of colour. I stamped the sentiment from, Sending Love, in Black ink, then added this zip strip from Penelope. I coloured some sequins with a Shin Han Alcohol marker, then added some lines with my Black Journaling pen, to finish this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Sunshine Birdies, Mar SOTM; Sending Love
Paper: Penelope
Ink: Thistle; Crystal Blue; Pixie; Canary; Pear; Black; Black Memento; Black Journaling Pen; Shin Han Alcohol Marker
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black
Embellishments: Coral Sequins
Tools: Artistry Cricut Cartridge; waterbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!