Monday, June 27, 2016

Crazy Cats

Okay, I LOVE cats! Our family has 4 of them and I love cat images to stamp. When Tim Holtz released his Crazy Cats stamp and dies, I was online furiously searching how I could get this set fast. This is one of the first cards I made.
I used Black and Whisper cardstock for the first two mats. The patterned paper is from retired Charlotte, then I cut an image with new My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Squares die. I stamped and cut the kitty with my Tim Holtz stamp & die, then coloured it in with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment and paw image from, Love My Cat stamp set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Love My Cat
Paper: retired Charlotte
Cardstock: Black; Whisper; White Daisy
Ink: Black
Other: Tim Holtz Crazy Cats; MFT Stamps Wonky Stitched Squares


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!