Thursday, November 24, 2016

Christmas cards galore!

Wow, I have been very negligent with my blog.....eek....is anyone out there.....!
I have been toiling away with my craft fair crafts and Christmas cards for classes and to sell. I have completed 2 craft fairs with my final one on Dec 17. I installed the first rack of Christmas cards today and another, at a different location, on Dec 1st.
Then I will take a little excursion to Portland, Oregon for Close To My Heart's Seasonal Expressions Launch and some Christmas shopping.

Here is a card I created for one of my first Christmas card classes, using the fabulous, Season of Magic. I would like to add that often I am inspired by other CTMH Consultants and sometimes copy their work. I do like to give credit where credit is due, so if any of my art looks like something you originally created....Thank you for the inspiration.
For something a wee bit different, the scalloped circle and base mat colour is Desert Sand. Then on Pomegranate cardstock, I random stamped with coordinating ink and White Daisy pigment ink. One the Colonial White circle, I stamped the wreath with Desert Sand ink, then stamped the second generation ink to provide a lighter wreath behind. I stamped the berries with Pomegranate ink and the sentiment with Black ink.

I cut the poinsettias from Flower Market with retired Red and Green Glitter papers. I added some retired Green Glitter gel to the centre of the flower. I also drew a line, with my Black Journaling pen, around the main circle for a bit of focus.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Season of Magic
Ink: Pomegranate; Black; Desert Sand; White Daisy pigment
Cardstock: Desert Sand; Pomegranate; Colonial White; retired Red & Green Glitter paper
Embellishments: retired Green Shimmer Gel
Tools: Art Philosophy & Flower Market Cricut cartridges


1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are out here! Patiently waiting for you to post your lovely artwork (smile). So glad to hear that you've been crazy busy creating! Hope you'll share more of what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!