Sunday, November 27, 2016

Season of Magic

This is the second card in the set of 3, that I created for a recent card class. I am using the wonderful stamp set, Season of Magic, again.
I started with a Desert Sand mat to coordinate with the scalloped circle cut with our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. On top of the Sweet Leaf cardstock is a favourite cut from Art Booking from Pomegranate cardstock. I set the size to 5 1/4" for the cut, then just have to trim a little from the shape, to fit the card.

I stamped the wreath with Desert sand with first and second generation ink. I used the handle end of a paint brush, dipped in Pomegranate ink, to create the berries. The sentiment is also stamped with Pomegranate ink.

Finally, I cut the lovely glitter Poinsettia from Flower Market and retired Red and Green Glitter paper. I added a green clear bubble gem to the middle.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamp: Season of Magic
Cardstock: Desert Sand; Sweet Leaf; Pomegranate; Colonial White; retired Red & Green Glitter
Embellishments: Green bubble gem
Tools: Art Philosophy, Artbooking, and Flower market Cricut cartridges


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!