Friday, January 20, 2017

A Birthday Bouquet

Gosh, so many new and wonderful things in our Spring Seasonal Expressions.......it is crazy. This card features a gorgeous flower image from Hello Lovely - Cardmaking and our NEW word dies.
I started with Slate cardstock and some retired patterned paper, that was sitting precut on my work table. I used my NEW "Happy Birthday" word dies and cut Raspberry and Black cardstock. I stamped this gorgeous bouquet image from, Hello Lovely - Cardmaking, with Versamark ink. Then I embossed with Gold embossing powder. I used my Waterbrush with Raspberry; Fern and Willow inks to colour it in. To finish the card off, I added Slate faceted Gems.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Dreamin' Big - Cardmaking
Paper: retired
Cardstock: Raspberry; Black; Slate
Ink: Raspberry; Fern; Willow
Embellishments: Slate faceted Gems; Gold Embossing Powder
Tools: Happy Birthday Thin Cuts


2 comments:

  1. Love this card Nancy - consider it scraplifted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I always have trouble with that thick lined paper - it's perfect for this card. The gold embossed floral image is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!