Saturday, January 14, 2017

Adore You Stamp of the Month

Happy New Year!
I have been vacant from my blog. I have been enthralled with Instagram and Best Fiends.....those have taken away from my blog dedication. I already made many cards in 2017 and while I can easily take pictures of them with my phone to post to Instagram and Facebook, I haven't clued into how to easily share them on my blog, too. I promise to do better with my blog!
We have this gorgeous Stamp of the Month, for January, called: Adore You. I stamped this flower arrangement with Versamark, then heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. I used my Waterbrush and filled it in with Blossom and Fern inks. I paired it with retired patterned paper and Blossom cardstock. I added some Gold Shimmer Trim and drew in some lines with my Black Journaling Pen. The sentiment is stamped with Black ink.
Stamps
All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Adore You - Jan 2017 Stamp of the Month
Patterned Paper - retired
Ink: Black; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim; Gold Embossing Powder
Tools: Waterbrush
Other: Versamark

3 comments:

  1. I love embossing. This is so pretty. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back from me, too! I've been missing seeing your lovely creations. This one was worth waiting for :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never would have thought to pair these two retired B&T papers together to form a background for this gorgeous stamp - consider it scraplifted! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!