Monday, January 16, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful

With the start of a new year, we also launched a NEW Seasonal Expressions, with all new products! A first must have was coordinating stamp set and dies called: Some Kinda Wonderful - Cardmaking. 
 This combo set is represented by the sweet turtle. I created this two cards, each a little different, using NEW Hello Lovely patterned paper packet. I die cut the turtle, then stamped her with Memento Black ink. I used my Shin Han alcohol markers to colour her in.

On the top card I added a part of a zip strip for the sentiment and some faceted White Gems. I also added a thin strip of Sea Glass Glitter Paper, along with drawing lines with my Black Journaling pen.
The cardstock mats are Glacier and I added a Scalloped Punched edge Whisper border to the top card. On the second card, I stamped a sentiment from the set and punched a zip strip from a retired paper pack. I added Grey faceted gems to the second card and used a different combination of Shin Han markers to colour the sweet turtle. Both cards are on Colonial White card bases.

All supplies are Close to My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Some Kinda Wonderful - Cardmaking
Paper: Hello Lovely
Ink: Black; Black Journaling Pen; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Faceted Gems; Sea Glass Glitter Paper
Other: Memento Black ink

3 comments:

  1. Great cards. I love that little turtle. Each time I see or use this paper, I think of vintage wallpaper. It's beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling! I love the little turtle - how did I miss seeing him in the new Expressions catalog?! Your choice of papers is wonderful with this little guy, too. Excellent cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Turtle - but never thought about pairing him with the Hello Lovely papers - this is fab.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!