Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sweet Birthday

Okay, so you know when you see something and don't really like it too much, but don't really know why? Well, when I saw this stamp set, Sweet Birthday, that is how I felt. I think it was the cutesy faces to go on the cupcakes that made me frown. Well, then the genius Jeanette, announced a Thin Cut die set to coordinate with this stamp set....that turned my frown around! Here is how sweet those cupcakes are now!
I used gorgeous Raspberry patterned paper from Some Kinda Wonderful with a Whisper  cardstock background. I added patterned paper pieces on my craft room table for the sentiments. I coloured the cupcakes and candles with my Shin Han Alcohol Markers, then added some Epoxy Gems and Whisper Thick Twine.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Some Kinda Wonderful
Stamp: Sweet Birthday w/coordinating Thin Cut Dies
Cardstock: Whisper; White Daisy
Ink: Memento Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Pink & Grey Epoxy Gems; Whisper Thick Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!