Monday, April 24, 2017

Flower Extravaganza

 So, first I must tell you these upcoming flower card photos have been taken with my cell phone. I was packing the cards up for sale and didn't have time to do my usual camera set up, so I took quick pictures with my phone.

I am FLOWER CRAZY and I love it! I have been using my Flower Market Cricut cartridge more hours than I care to tell you I spend crafting! I get into to full Mother's Day card production starting in April and this is one of the 5 x 7 cards I created.
I cut the Daisy with Sea Glass cardstock and also matted the embossed cardstock with it also. The leaves are cut from Fern cardstock. I was getting low on Lagoon cardstock, so I pulled out my retired favourite, Twilight. I embossed with our Wood-grain Embossing Folder then used coordinating ink to rub over the top. I stamped the sentiment with a retired set and used a MFTStamps die to cut the stitched ribbon. I added a retired gem to the centre of the flower.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: Sea Glass; Fern; White Daisy; retired Twilight
Ink: Black; retired Twilight
Tools: Flower Market Cricut Cartridge; Wood-grain Embossing folder
Other: MFTStamps stitched die

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nancy. I love the colors and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, Nancy! I have the Flower Market cartridge and haven't used it too much, yet - so I'm looking forward to seeing what else you create :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The colours, the background, the AWESOME flower... everything about this card is gorgeous! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!