Sunday, April 2, 2017

Flower Market LOVE!

If I have not said how much I LOVE my Flower Market Cricut cart, I will proclaim it again....I LOVE FLOWER MARKET! These cards are a take on layouts created by Jennifer Smith, whose work is constantly an inspiration.
 I started with Sea Glass cardstock on a White Daisy card base. I added wood-grain paper from Rustic Home Fundamentals, as well as, polka dot Kraft and Gold striped vellum. I cut various sizes of this Amaryllis flower, with Flower Market, from White Daisy and Sea Glass cardstock. The leaves are from Fern cardstock.
I added retired Sequins and Gold Sequins to the centre of each flower. I cut the scalloped and plain oval with retired Cricut cart, Art Philosophy. The second card's sentiment is from Good Thymes! I also added some finishing touches with my Black Journaling Pen.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Good Thymes
Cardstock: Rustic Home Fundamentals; White Daisy; Sea Glass; Fern
Ink: Black; Sea Glass; Black Journaling Pen
Embellishments: Gold Sequins
Tools: Flower Market & Art Philosophy Cricut cartridges



1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards. I am really liking Flower Market. Probably as much as I like Artistry, even. We have some great cricut cartridges, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!