Sunday, July 2, 2017

Bear Hugs anyone.....

I love animals, so when I saw this sweet bear stamp and saw it had a coordinating Thin Cut die, I had to have it. This sweet set is called Jack - Cardmaking from our current Seasonal Expressions available  until the end of August or while supplies last.
I used Thistle cardstock for all of my mats, then added some Lagoon cardstock; a zip strip; and White with Gold Ribbon for my ribbons. I added a bow of White with Gold Twine and some Little Dreamer Glitter gems. All of the patterned paper is from Little Dreamer.
product image
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Little Dreamer
Stamp: Jack - Cardmaking with coordinating Thin Cuts
Ink: Black; Black Journaling Pen
Cardstock: Thistle; White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: White with Gold Ribbon and Twine; Little Dreamer Glitter Gems

1 comment:

  1. Cute bear card, Nancy! I've seen some sweet things made with that little dreamer paper pack! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!