Monday, July 31, 2017

Let's double up!

These days I make at least 2 of every card, sometimes 4 - 6. I sell cards at 2 different coffee shops, so I like to have at least one copy of each card, go to each shop. These were my thinking after I saw our new basic colours launched, at our annual convention. I love how pink looks with grey, so that is what I did. This is also masculine patterned paper from Jack (still available) and retired June Stamp of the Month, Hello Foxy.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
retired Hello Foxy; Jack; retired Art Philosophy Cricut cart; Sweet Leaf; Pixie & Black ink; Slate; Whisper & White Daisy cardstock


1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancy, these are so beautiful! I love the gray and pink together, and those black papers are perfect! Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!