Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Hollyhocks history

That is my history of Hollyhocks, that is! Growing up my Mom grew Pink Hollyhocks along the side of our house, on the neighbour's driveway side, rather than our driveway side. They were beautiful and I loved to see them....but I also hated them! I hated all of the bees and wasps they attracted, cause that could mean those bugs might like me. I was having enough attraction from all of the mosquitoes in Saskatoon, so I felt this bug attraction was too much! Give me paper Hollyhocks all day and year long......so pretty!
 These gorgeous Hollyhocks were cut with the amazing Flower Market Cricut cartridge. I used Canary; Hollyhock and Pixie cardstock for the flowers and Fern for the stem. The patterned paper is from retired Charlotte. The stamp is older than dirt....but still lovely! I've also gone off of the rails with my Black Journaling pen. I just cannot get enough of drawing lines around things!
All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Flower Market Cricut cartridge; Canary; Hollyhock; Pixie; Fern; White Daisy; and Slate cardstock; retired Charlotte patterned paper; retired stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!