Saturday, August 26, 2017

Peek A Boo!

I feel like that is what my posting to my blog is like.....playing peek-a-boo! I am posting everything on my Instagram profile because it is easy! I snap a pic with my phone; edit it if need be....on my phone; run it through a watermark app; then post it to Instagram; then share it with Facebook. What could be easier.....nothing...which is why I am behind on my blog! Blah...blah....blah.....
 Here are two cards I made with WYW Anniversary Cardmaking Kit that is available only until Aug 31! The gorgeous woodgrain paper is from, No Worries, which is also set to retire at the end of this month.
product image
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Workshops Your Way Anniversary Cardmaking Kit
Ink: Black; Pear; Smoothie
Embellishments: Gold Sequins

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!