Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sneaky Peeks start here and NOW!

I have had our NEW Seasonal Expressions in my hands for about 2 weeks now. As a Consultant we get a month preview of each new book, before it goes live for customers to purchase from. So I am showing you a new stamp set that will be available Sep 1. It was the one that stood out most, when I saw the book.
This set is called, Created to Create! Yes, I agree and can't love an image more! I paired it with some flowers cut from Flower Market, our 2016 Cricut cartridge. Simple! You can see and purchase it in my shop Sep 1! I have linked the stamp image, but you will have to come back for it to work!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Created to Create
Ink: Black
Cardstock: Lagoon; Pacifica; Pansy; Eggplant; White Daisy
Embellishments: Glitter Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!