Friday, August 4, 2017

Zip Strips RULE

Oh yes, Zip Strips do RULE. (well, most of the time!) These babies are from the still available, No Worries, paper pack. They sang beach and I love to sing "Beach", too! I cut some shell shapes with my dies then stamped and embossed in Gold, with coordinating retired stamp set. I used our Watercolour paints to colour the shells. The sentiment is from a retired shell set, but it is another keeper.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
No Worries patterned paper; retired Swirly Shells & coordinating Thin Cuts; Watercolour paints

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness! I've been working with these papers all week (working on my Hawaii scrapbook) and your cards just blew me away! WOWIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! I've never thought about using the zip strips to decorate the front of a card. I've always used it as an accent!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!