Thursday, September 14, 2017

You Are Here

We are here.......this card is a compilation of our Cricut carts and experimentation. I started with wanting to make a stencil of this tree image from Artbooking. When I received my new CTMH You Are Here Cricut cart, I decided to use the clam shell to make the stencil.
Once the stencil was cut, here is what I did to make this image. I schmered some Tim Holtz Oxide ink all over a 4x4 piece of Colonial White cardstock. I let it dry/cure for 24 hours. Then I layed the stencil down over top and used a TH ink tool to apply a turquoise ink over top of the rest. After letting that cure for 24 hours, I went in with a Shin Han Alcohol Marker and coloured the leaves. Then I outlined the tree with a White Gelly Roll pen. I added Red Glitz by all of the leaves.

I stamped this wonderful sentiment from a set that came with Cricut cart, You are Here, in Pacifica ink. I added the twine then some Lagoon and Saddle cardstock mats.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: You are Here coordinating
Ink: Pacifica; Shin Han Alcohol Marker
Cardstock: Saddle; Lagoon; Colonial White
Embellishments: Twine; Red Glitz
Other: Tim Holtz Oxide Ink & Ink tool

1 comment:

  1. OMG - this sentiment cracks me up!! Really great card, Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!