Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Fall has arrived......can I get a YIPEE!

Fall has arrived......my favourite season of the year. The weather cools off and the sun sets earlier and rises later....perfect for a night Owl like me. I have again been bad at posting on my blog, but will try to catch you up now.
This card uses two new items from our Fall/Winter Seasonal Expressions. The first is this beautiful Embossing Folder that I used for the base of this card. I embossed Fern cardstock, then rubbed coordinating ink over the entire thing. It is mounted on Glacier cardstock, which is also used for where the sentiment is stamped with Fern ink.

The die cut leaf is from new stamp set with coordinating Thin Cuts, Falling For You - Cardmaking. It is a wonderful set with lots of leaf choices. The amazing Gold scalloped border was created with our fantastic NEW Gold Foil cardstock and Scallop Border Thin Cuts. I added clear Sparkles that I coloured with a Shin Han alcohol marker. 

product image
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Falling For You - Cardmaking with coordinating Thin Cuts
Cardstock: Gold Foil; Fern; Glacier
Ink: Fern; Shin Han Alcohol Marker
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Scallop Border Thin Cuts



1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!