Wednesday, November 8, 2017

3D Christmas Cards

I love creating 3 dimensional items to put on cards. At Christmas time, I think cards should be over the top....so this is a class I have created to teach at home and at the Monteray Rec Centre. Each of these cards will be presented in a clear box, as they do not squish down to fit in a normal sized envelope.
 The first card has a very full poinsettia made from White Daisy and Sweet Leaf cardstock. The wreath underneath is from New England Ivy cardstock. All elements were cut with our Flower Market Cricut cartridge. I used retired patterned paper from City Sidewalks.
 The second card has a sweet dimensional New England Ivy Christmas tree with Sea Glass Glitter paper accents. I stamped the White Daisy piece, behind the tree, with the snow flake image from Christmas Borders stamp set. I used second generation Sea Glass ink. I also added a strip of our NEW  Silver Foil cardstock along with some retired patterned papers on a Slate cardstock mat.
Finally, the third card uses NEW patterned paper from Beary Christmas.The stars were cut from Art Philosophy then I used our Score Board to score each of them. I also used our Confetti Embossing Folder; White & Gold Twine; and Clear Shimmer Pen. I used stamp set Silver & Gold Cardmaking for all 3 cards. I stamped the sentiment with New England Ivy ink, then ghost stamped again in either Glacier; Sea Glass; or Sweet Leaf ink.



All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Silver & Gold Cardmaking
Patterned paper: Beary Chirstmas; retired City Sidewalks
Cardstock: New England Ivy; Cranberry; Slate; White Daisy; Glacier; Silver Foil Cardstock; Sea Glass Glitter cardstock; retired Slate
Ink: New England Ivy; Sweet Leaf; Glacier; Sea Glass; Shin Han Marker
Embellishments: White & Gold Twine; Clear Shimmer Pen; Clear Sparkles
Tools: Flower Market & Art Philosophy Cricut carts; Score Board; Confetti Embossing Folder


1 comment:

  1. Great holiday cards, Nancy! I invite you to enter them into the Color My Heart Color Dare non-traditional colors challenge which you can be found here:https://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2017/12/color-dare-273-december-holiday-linky.html Thanks for inspiring me today and have a wonderful holiday season!
    :) Marie (long time blog follower and CTMH sister)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!