Friday, September 7, 2018

New Beginnings!

Well, life has been busy this year. I have let my blog go, but am changing things up now and going to be using it more frequently with all sorts of different projects.
You will continue to see my Close To My Heart creations. I will also start sharing some other art/craft endeavours, such as my new found love of making crepe paper flowers. I have also been making some sweet fabric bird pins and cat nipz mats and toys.
I will be sharing all of them here and continue to do so on my other social media accounts:
https://www.instagram.com/ballisticdesign/
https://www.facebook.com/nancy.ball.710

I will also be listing some of these creations on my etsy shop here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BallisticDesigns
I hope to see you soon!

So, let's go.....here is a card made with NEW Close To My Heart products. The stamp set is, Bunches of Love.
I stamped with Versamark ink then embossed with Black embossing powder. I stamped with Raspberry and Willow inks to fill in the flowers. I used some Heather ink for the spots around the flowers. I also used my water brush to spread some of the colour from the leaves out.

The sentiment I stamped with black ink then covered with Liquid Glass. You can't tell, but the sentiment pieces are popped up on foam tape for a little added dimension.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Bunches of Love
Ink: Versamark; Willow; Raspberry; Heather
Embellishments: Liquid Glass; Black Embossing Powder


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, it’s so wonderful to see you back again - with a gorgeous card to start! I love this stamp and the colours you used are beautiful. Can’t wait to see more of your awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy!! Dear friend - I'm so glad to see you posting again! This is a gorgeous card!! I really don't need any more flowers - but this set is so very pretty!!! {{deep sigh}}
    Great work!! I also love the card on your banner!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!