Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clementine sings sweetly!

I needed some sweet paper to sing along with my felt birdie....so Clementine was perfect!


I stamped with my Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set for the sentiment and the tiny hearts on the patterned paper. The sentiment is stamped with Saddle and the hearts with Sorbet. I added Natural Hemp and some delicious brown Sparkles. I used an Antique Gold brad for the birdie's eye.

This sweet bird was inked with Saddle ink and cut with my Fiskars Fuse. This is some Eco-Felt I purchased in the summer.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Clementine
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine
Cardstock: Colonial White; Saddle
Ink: Saddle; Sorbet
Embellishments: Natural Hemp; Brown Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Fiskars Fuse; Eco-Felt


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!