Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sparkly LOVE

Oh me, oh my, Glitter Paper is soooooo WONDERFUL! This is another card I put together with the Whooo's Your Valentine kit.


I started with a Noted Backgrounds image stamped in Slate ink on Slate cardstock. I stamped the chevron image from WYV on Blush cardstock with Ruby ink. The glittery deliciousness if from the glitter paper included. I cut a 2" rolled flower with Art Philosophy an added a sparkle to the centre. Grey Wool Baker's Twine tied it all up after the sentiment was stamped in Ruby ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Whooo's Your Valentine; Noted Backgrounds
Cardstock: Slate; Colonial White; Glitter; Blush; Ruby
Ink: Ruby; Slate
Embellishments: Grey Wool Baker's Twine; Clear Sparkle
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Clearly you're having fun with this kit! Love this card :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!