Friday, January 18, 2013

Some "COPY CAT" creations!

When I saw the card Lisa Stenz created with this layout ......I couldn't help myself but to lift it. Here are the versions I created and had my card club create, using Whooo's Your Valentine.



This card sent me over the moon........Lisa created it on Kraft cardstock with snowflakes. Now I did create several of that version, but then thought it would look great with colours. These were made with Sweet Leaf and Blush cardstock. The scalloped circle is from Colonial White cardstock. 

The image random stamped on the card base, in coordinating ink, is from Simple Memories.The sentiments are stamped with Chocolate ink. The branch the sweet owl is sitting on is from the Pear & Partridge WOTG stamp set.

I added Stardust Glitz to the centres of each doily. I have also used a Souffle pen to fill in the eyes of the cut owls, then dotted the pupils with a Cocoa marker and filled in her beak with a Creme Brulee marker.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Simple Memories; Whooo's Your Valentine; Pear & Partridge WOTG
Ink: Chocolate; Sweet Leaf; Blush; Cocoa & Creme Brulee markers
Cardstock: Colonial White; Sweet Leaf; Blush
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Sakura Souffle pens

1 comment:

  1. Your versions are DARLING Nancy! I think I may just have to copy your copy! LOL! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!