Thursday, March 14, 2013

More gorgeous Claire!

I went a wee but cutting crazy after receiving my dies from Taylored Expressions. I cut this beautiful poppy in most every orange; red; pink and every shade of those colours I could find.


For the first card, I used Sunset; Blush; and Creme Brulee cut poppies along with a strip of Hollyhock cardstock. The pattern is from Claire on a Sunset cardstock mat, with a White Daisy base.


This card has poppies die cut from Ruby; Sorbet and Creme Brulee on a Blush cardstock strip. Both sentiments are stamped in Ruby ink from, Say It In Style. This second card has everything edged with Desert Sand ink. I did not edge the flowers in the first card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted
Stamp: Say It In Style
Paper: Claire
Ink: Ruby; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Sunset; Blush; Creme Brulee; Ruby; Sorbet; White Daisy
Other: Taylored Expressions Silhouette Stem 1



1 comment:

  1. OMG I definitely love the die cut colors on these cards. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!