Friday, March 29, 2013

Buzz& Bumbling with Claire and new dies!

It is Good Friday today and I wish you a peaceful Easter weekend.
I recently received some wonderful dies from Taylored Expressions and had to play with them.


I cut these flowers from Ruby cardstock, then edged them with Desert Sand ink. The sentiment is stamped in Ruby ink from the Buzz & Bumble Workshop On The Go kit stamp set. I added some Claire patterned paper along with Sunset; Blush and Cotton Candy cardstock. I stamped each of the background pieces with a sewing border from a retired set. I added Red Sparkles to complete the card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Bee & Bumble WOTG
Paper: Claire
Cardstock: Ruby; Sunset; Blush; Cotton Candy; Colonial White
Ink: Ruby; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Red Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Taylored Expressions Silhouette Stems 2 & 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!