Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy VICTORIA Day!
May long weekend is a wonderful, green time of year. While most in Victoria, BC who plant gardens have had many plants in for between 2-4 weeks, this is my weekend for tomatoes. Every year I pick between 8-12 different varieties to pack in my tomato plot with marigolds flanking all sides. This is also the weekend my fig tree really starts to go crazy with growth, too. In light of all of this growing and planting, here is a clean card using a new die plate from Taylored Expressions.
I cut this spectacular tree in Lagoon cardstock. This amazing die cuts the tree with the frame attached....it really is my favourite die! I added the die cut to Pear cardstock, then stamped a sentiment in Black ink from, Words of Comfort.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Words of Comfort
Cardstock: Pear; Lagoon; Colonial White
Ink: Black
Other: TE Shade tree cutting plate

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, I LOVE this card - awesome colours, clean design. I predict a best seller here :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!