Friday, May 10, 2013

A little slow on the uptake.......

I think I have found a new limit to add to my EQ...a.k.a. "Enough Quotient"...working away from  home for 5 days is too much along with my CTMH business; Nanny business; and 3 children! I will stick to my 4 days and not offer to cover for 5 days again!

That said, here are the final 2 cards created for my April Hostess Card club.
 Once again, we added ink to patterned paper from, For Always. I used Lagoon for the above card and both Pear and Lagoon for the bottom chevron one. The birdcages and sentiment are from, Hello Tweety. They are stamped in Black ink on the Pear cardstock and in second generation Lagoon for the sentiment shape.We added Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain ribbon; Black button and Black hemp.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Hello Tweety
Paper: For Always
Ink: Black; Lagoon; Pear
Cardstock: Colonial White
Embellishments: Sweet Leaf stitched grosgrain; Black Buttons; Black Hemp
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!