Friday, May 24, 2013

Just a word bubble card

I had some extra word bubbles cut and stamped from CTMH's Artiste cartridge.
This word bubble is stamped with Cotton Candy and paired with a border of For Always paper. The embossed layer is Blush cardstock embossed, then inked with Cotton Candy. To finish it off, I tied up the For Always border with some Grey Wool Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: For Always
Stamp: Artiste set
Cardstock: Blush; Cotton Candy; Colonial White
Ink: Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Grey Wool Baker's Twine
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Other: Embossing folder


2 comments:

  1. Love this one, Nancy! I have that stamp set, and haven't used it yet - great effect with the two tone pink embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!