Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Roses are red.........

Oh how I LOVE this stamp set, Love Blooms!
I totally lifted this card and put my own spin on it. I used retired Lucy patterned paper, including the border. I stamped the outline and shading of the rose, from Love Blooms, in Ruby ink. The leaves are stamped with Sweet Leaf in and I cut the edges of the flower with an exacto style knife and slid the leaves underneath. The sentiment is from, Say It In Style and I added Stardust Glitz in between each diamond of the border.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted
Paper: Lucy
Stamps: Love Blooms; Say It In Style
Ink: Ruby; Sweet Leaf
Cardstock: Blush; Colonial White
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Judikins exacto knife

2 comments:

  1. That green paper from Lucy is one of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, I think it's the rose that grabs me and how clever to tuck the leaves in rather than masking!! Nice work!! I'm sure Mom's all over the place were thrilled by your creations!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!