Thursday, May 9, 2013

Up, Up and Away!

I don't know that I would ever take a hot air balloon ride, but I sure like stamping an image of one. These are another set of cards made with my May Hostess Card Club.
We used April stamp of the month, My Sunshine along with patterned paper from, For Always. The patterned paper was inked in both Sunset and Pear. The borders behind the sun, were stamped with an image from Distressed Backgrounds, in ink to coordinate with the cardstock. Those colours were Ruby and Lagoon, respectively.

The sun was stamped with Goldrush ink and the sentiment coordinated ink colour with the border. The balloons were done two different ways. The above one was inked in Goldrush ink, then the stamp edge was pounced with Ruby ink. The bottom balloon was inked and stamped with Pear ink. The stamp was cleaned, then the edge rolled in Lagoon ink and stamped over top of the balloon again.

The cards were tied up with Cranberry and Lagoon Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Distressed Backgrounds; My Sunshine Apr SOTM
Paper: For Always
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; Lagoon
Ink: Sunset; Pear; Lagoon; Ruby; Goldrush; 
Embellishments: Cranberry and Lagoon Baker's Twine
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!