Sunday, April 6, 2014

Still a Happy Place

I am posting these cards a wee bit late......yet they still take me to my Happy Place.
 This is March's now unavailable Stamp of the Month. I stamped her with Memento Black ink and coloured her in with our Cotton Candy and Sunset markers. She fit nicely with Lollydoodle paper and I used our Dots embossing folder and another one, with smaller dots, for the backgrounds in Whisper and Slate.
I added Flamingo Dots to the flower at her top and Stardust Glitz to the centre heart, flower and leaves in her middle. One got Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape and Silver Shimmer Trim. The other got retired Sorbet Stitched Ribbon with Flamingo Dots.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: Lollydoodle
Stamp: Happy Place
Ink: Slate; Black
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cotton Candy; Whisper;
Alcohol Markers: Cotton Candy; Sunset; Whisper
Embellishments: Flamingo Dots; Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape; Silver Shimmer Trim; Sorbet Stitched Ribbon; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Large Dot Embossing Folder
Other: Small Polka dot embossing folder


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!