Friday, December 30, 2011

Last of the Christmas cards...

I have been enjoying my days off, home with family. I have been sleeping in past 11am every morning and didn't do much of anything in my workshop! I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas!

This card was another I created while using my Love Life stamp set like crazy. I cut our the star with my Art Philosophy cartridge, as well as, the sentiment shape. The sentiment is from Holiday cheer and all of the stamping was done in Holiday Red ink. The final touch on this card was our Stardust Glitz on the star.

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Holiday Cheer
Ink: Holiday Red
Cardstock: White Daisy; Holiday Red; Sweet Leaf
Other: Stardust Glitz; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!