Friday, July 24, 2015

Bright and Cheery

Today I want to share a quick card I created from some random stamping. I was making stacked flowers with this Cricut flower cut, from Art Philosophy and was inspired by the coordinating stamp set.
I stamped with Cranberry; Canary; and Cotton Candy inks on White Daisy cardstock. I added a Cranberry mat along with some Cotton Candy cardstock and a zip strip from Brushed. I stamped the flowers with a retired script image and the sentiment from, Happy To Be Friends. I added Gold Sequins and the card was finished.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Happy To Be Friends; retired stamps
Paper: Brushed
Cardstock: Cranberry; Cotton Candy; White Daisy
Ink: Cranberry; Cotton Candy; Canary; Black
Embellishments: Gold Sequins
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


4 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!